1919 Eternal review by Black Label Society

• Released: Feb 19, 2002
Black Label Society: 1919 Eternal

This is a masterpiece! Zakk Wylde is a genius. The music styles in this album was metal and some classical guitar playing such as the track "Speedball". This album really impressed me especially Zakk Wylde's pinch harmonics.

The lyrics were very good. The lyrics are mostly about war. The lyrics matched with the music. There are some very good songs on this album such as Lords of Destruction, Demise of sanity, Battering Ram, and other great songs. Their acoustic songs were great such as Bridge to Cross, speed ball, and lost heaven. Zakk Wyldes vocal ability is invincible. Really great singer

Well this is the only BLS album i have but I will buy some more.Almost every song impressed me. I love everything about this album. If I got stolen I lost I would buy it again because it is worth the money. You should get this album i highly recommend it.

blsjunkieSDMF
    yes this album is definetly better than newer ones considering the slight change in zakks voice but thats not big deal whatsoever great review
    kow God
    Personally I think 1919*Eternal is BLS's best album, but all of their music is great, especially live.....great review
    fear no beer
    personally kow god i agree i think this is probably there best album bridge to cross is my favourite song SDMF London Chapter
    KingSquall802
    BLS Best album. there are 4 killer tracks here. Bleed for me. Bridge to cross. Demise of sanity. Genocide junkies!
    Jezus2009
    BLS' best album. Bleed for Me and Battering Ram's heavy riffs and fast technical solos are nothing short of AMAZING! But the same goes with the overall album. This album gets a 927,954,698/10 from me.
    Mainer
    Bleed For Me, and Life Birth Blood Doom are great song. Probly my favorite BLS album