Boozed Broozed And Broken-Boned [DVD] Review

artist: Black Label Society date: 12/06/2005 category: compact discs
Black Label Society: Boozed Broozed And Broken-Boned [DVD]
Released: August 12, 2003
First ever DVD from Zakk Wylde & BLS. Features full concert from Detroit plus footage from Japan and Zakk Unplugged as well as rare and behind the scenes footage.
 Content: 8.5
 Production Quality: 8
 8.8
 8.7
 8.8
Boozed Broozed And Broken-Boned [DVD] Reviewed by: Kill em all89, on october 13, 2004

Sound: This is a great DVD. The sound was unbelievable. Zack Wylde and BLS played some fine music while playing at this concert. Zakk was doing all these unbelieavble guitar solos. Theres a lot of cussing in this concert but who cares. Very Good DVD. // 10

Overall Impression: Well, All I can say is this is one of the best concert DVDs I own. The most impressive thing on this DVD is the playing of course. I love everything a bout it. If it was stolen I would definetly buy it again. // 10

Boozed Broozed And Broken-Boned [DVD] Reviewed by: gynther flynt, on december 06, 2005

Sound: Black Label Society and Zakk sound very well balanced, I can even hear Nick on secondary guitar very clearly! The sound on this dvd is great, except for two things: the sound is a lot more silent than on tv or or other DVDs. If you change the channel the volume blows you away! Especially if your watching it at night. The acoustic session that's in the bonus features is not that well produced. Okay I'm sure they did the best they could, it's just that it's probably filmed with a home camera 'cause the film's pretty blurry. // 8

Overall Impression: If you're a BLS fan, I suggest you get it or loan it from someone. I loaned it from a friend, and I sometimes still watch bits and pieces of it. My favorite stuff on this DVD are: Spoke In The Wheel, the acoustic session and the video for stillborn. The stuff I can't stand: stupid shit, Live In Tokyo and Zakk's guitar solo (he can play a lot better than that, all he does is shredding. And the national anthem is just sad Hendrix-wannabeing, no offense Zakk, but we all know you can do a lot better). Anyways, if you like BLS, watch this at least once. It's sure to offer you something. // 8

Comments