Black Sabbath review by Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath: Black Sabbath

Wow, I would have to say this is not an album you want to listen to if your a lone. This CD is full of heavy guitar riffs, amazing vocals, and the creepyest lyrics around. Most memerable song is Black Sabbath, which starts out with a bunch of rain pounding, which is the perfect intro to this Sabbath song. Every song on this CD is amazing and just leaves you begging for more Sabbath.

The lyrics are amazing. Black Sabbath has got to be the creepyest song ever writen. In the Wizard the vocals perfectly blend in with everything going around. I don't usually care about the lyrics for a song, but Black Sabbath deffinatly has the best lyrics around. I love the lyrics Geezer writes, they perfectly flow with Tonys pounding riffs.

Its hard to say this is the best Sabbath album, because every single one completely rocks my boat. I love everything about this album. The most impressive song has to be Black Sabbath, it's Black Sabbath at their finest. If this were lost or stolen I would kill the thief and steal it back, buy another CD, and keep one of them in a safe.