Paranoid review by Black Sabbath

• Released: Sep 18, 1970
Black Sabbath: Paranoid

This album has a killer sound and the band black sabbatth are the best in the world, with tony iommis savage guitar riffs and you can tell the musical chemestry between tony iommi (The Guitar Player Dummies) and geezer butler (bass player)is evident in the tracks on the album,and Ozzy Osbourne is my favourite metal singer and the 1st and if you didnt know that you cant be much of a metal fan can you? and i think this is the best album by SABBATH. This cd has a hostile in your face sound and for the 4 men who invented metal it is the best, this is a beast of an album even for the boys in SABBATH this album is grate. I like how the band has fused rock`n`roll and their blues roots which created a very uneaque sound. And id like to say this if you do not have this album get it, steal it, buy it or burn it, god damn just get it!!

The lyrics in the Paranoid album are good,they really reflect the reality of life such as `War Pigs` which was a way to get their veiw of vietnamm war and the lyrics for `Iron Man``paranoid` And `lectric Funeral` are my favourite tracks but all the album is grate the one track i dont like is track 3 what the hell was that all about?? i love the way whon ozzy begins singing on War Pigs is grate because all music except the symbol on the drums stop and you hear all of ozzys lyrics clearly then later when the instruments are playing its like the other instruments add to the power of his voice. Ozzy Osbourne is the single gratest heavy metal singer in the world except from his own his voice is suited to no other band than sabbath!! after ozzy was chucked out the whole band turned to sh!t ! they blew the big one!!

Paranoid is in a different league to any other album i own, the only other album i like as much is `Typical American Family` by marilyn manson. i thionk the best tracks are the title track iron man, war pigs, electric funeral and feries wear boots,but the whole album is cool. I love how in-your-face the album is but i just hate the 3rd track it just doesnt speak to me like the others do. If i was dumb enough to lose it in the first place i would kik my own ass and go buy 2 copies to make sure i would never lose it ever again. it is definetly worth buying and it is a must have for any metal fan. this is my favourite album by sabbath and if i had to save one thing it would be this album.