Paranoid review by Black Sabbath

• Released: Sep 18, 1970
Black Sabbath: Paranoid

This has to be one of Black Sabbath's best albums that they have ever released. Every track is good on the album. The intro to Luke's Wall/War Pigs and same with the track Faries Wear Boots. The bass part for the solo Ironman is one of my favorite bass riffs. The track Electric Funeral is cool to withthe wah-wah pedal at the intro and chorus riffs.

The lyrics are much different from their debut album Black Sabbath. Black Sabbath's album lyrics were about stuff like magic and wizards and mystical stuff. The songs from Paranoid are about stuff like ironman and drugs and satan. The lyrics to Paranoid are much better. Ozzy Osbourne has to be one of the greatest vocalists in heavy metal history.

This is one of my favorite Black Sabbath albums. Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and Motorhead have to be the greatest bands in the '70s. The most impressive songs on the album are Paranoid, Ironman, Electric Funeral, Hand Of Doom and Faries Wear Boots. I don't hate anything about this album. The album art is cool with the little guy with a sword. If this album was lost I would be so mad I would look for the guy who took it and beat him up.