Paranoid review by Black Sabbath

• Released: Sep 18, 1970
Black Sabbath: Paranoid

It's Black Sabbath, the band that created heavy metal and changed music forever. Tony Iommi is one of the best guitarists I have ever seen, and without some fingertips! Ironman has quite possibly the most famous riff ever made, as well as an amazing solo. Distorted guitar, pounding bass, an eery vocals are what make Black Sabbath what they are.

Lyrics are amazing, War Pigs is an anti-war song and has some of the best lyrics I have ever heard. Ozzy's voice is so perfect with Black Sabbath, he is barely a singer in technical terms, but with Black Sabbath he is amazingly effective.

Black Sabbath is the band that created metal, and they did it best, this album is quite possibly the best album ever to come out, ever! Every single song amazes me, from start to finish. The best songs are Paranoid and War Pigs in my opinion. If this were lost ore stolen I would track down the punk and shoot him in the head, then take the CD back. If your a fan of metal, or music in general this CD is a must have.