Reunion review by Black Sabbath

• Released: Oct 20, 1998
Black Sabbath: Reunion

This compilation is awesome. The 2 Volume Reunion Pack is a compilation of their live performances. It has all their great hits, and also the brilliant chanting of the crowd to add to the metal atmosphere this album creates. It is a must have for all metal lovers, sabbath lovers and wannabe metal bands. It is not for the sissy metal lovers nor is it for the weak hearted. This is a compilation of band which is the heaviest, darkest when it comes to live performances.

Well, I don't need to say much about the lyrics as every metal lover knows that sabbath has the best lyrics. This Reunion just reminded us that Ozzy and Iommi are the greatest live performers. I mean from biting off bats' heads to god knows what. This band is savage and the lyrics proves that. Ozzy's minblowing speeches, enchanting voice, Geezer's dark bass and Iommi's minblowing electric, solos and riffs. This just grows on you as you hear this disk. I mean, listen to NIB, Paranoid, Iron Man, War Pigs, this is what sabbath is all about.

Well, Reunion is an awesome album. Great performances. It has most of their classics yet, it is not the greatest for a strater I must admit. It is an album for veteran metal lovers and sabbath lovers. If you are a stater, you should instead buy Black Box. But nonetheless it is a wicked album a must have I ensure all metal lovers that they will not regret this buy. It is an awesome album on the whole, though I wished it had Electric Funeral on it.

morphfrusciante
    unbelievable how ****in great this live album is...AMAZING AS ALWAYS! sabbath rules the ****in world baby
    I am the Drake
    Reunion is such a powerful sounding album. It makes me angry every time I see a list of greatest live album and this one's not on there. I think that this is the best one ever.