Set The World On Fire review by Black Veil Brides

• Released: Jun 14, 2011
Black Veil Brides: Set The World On Fire

I loved the bands debut album, "We Stitch These Wounds", so I was excited when i heared of this new album. I pre-ordered it and when it arrived I wasnt disapointed. The band not only SOUND great, which is what music is all aboot right? but they look amazing. They all have a unique style and it fits very well ith the music. They are influenced by theatrical rock bands such as Kiss and Alice Cooper and it shows. The guitar work by Jake and Jinxx is insane with immence riffs and much more intense solos! The drummer, CC, does an brilliant job of playing the drums. Andy's Vocals are amazing from his epic screams to his amazing singing in general.

The lyrics are amazing. Andy really cares aboot his fans and appriciates them and it shows in these lyrics. They're full of meaning and hope. The main message in the lyrics is to never give in! And not to care what others think of you. The lyrics are sung amazingly. The screams are amazing and in general the vocals are very melodic. the first time I ever heard Andy sing I got gooseflesh and now his singing has improved so much!

When I got the album it came with a free coletable poster, I myself got Ashley Purdey, but if you were to collect the poster of every band member it pieces together in order to form a bigger poster! I really enjoyed the whole album but a few of my stand out songs were, the first two singles, "Fallen Angles" & "The Legacy", "Saviour" and "Youth And Whisky". I Love almost everything on this album, especial the guitar, as I myself play guitar. If this was stolen I wouldn't really need to buy it again as its all on my iPod but I would just to get another piece of the poster! lol.