The Truth review by Bleeding Through

• Released: Jan 10, 2006
Bleeding Through: The Truth

Well I don't really know what genre to put these guys in, maybe metalcore. Very hard band, when listening to their singer I sometimes get glimpses of Phil Anselmo, atleast to me anyways. Hard fast driving rhythms. Same typical Bleeding Through sound.

Haven't really set down and listened to the lyrics yet, but from what I can tell they sound good, they match the music, and of course their singer is right where he usually is in supberb fashion. Some songs on this album he refrains from screaming a little more here and there then I rememeber on their last album This Is Love, This Is Murderous, but still it sounds great.

So far I haven't fully been able to break it in, you know the typical 5 or 6 listenings straight through. But as of now I really like it I'm no disappointed at all. A little difference from their last album I've noticed is Line In The Sand seems to be Bleeding Through's attempt at a ballad, but I still dig it. And the last song on the album The Truth is instrumental, but nice. The others are typical Bleeding Through. But overall it is a great album and if it were stolen I would definitly go out and get again.