The Truth review by Bleeding Through

• Released: Jan 10, 2006
Bleeding Through: The Truth

I was sitting at home and my friend tells me I should listen to this song, she thought I'd like it. I asked what the band was, she replied Bleeding Through, and from that moment on I loved Bleeding Through! When I put the CD in to my stereo, I listened to it while looking through the lyrics in the booklet, which is violently gorgeous! This band makes their music from pain, sorrow, hate and other such emotions, and with that they have made a unique band lyrics wise. With the way that the band get inspiration for wrtiting songs, I believe that it will affect more ppl than just another generic metal band.

Like I said before, their lyrics come from emotions and its mainly heartache and all the things that come with it. The lyrics in their songs tell individual stories of sorrow, hate and anguish. The lyrics go very well with the instruments, striking bass notes when neccesary, pounding kick drums and wreching guitars! I beleive that the lead singer has very good qualities, going from hardcore screaming to melodic serenading.

I figured that this band would be another metal band, blaring guitar, indescernable screaming, and forgettable lyrics. However when I sat down and listened to it and looked over the lyrics, I could tell that this band was different. I have many favorites but the song that stands out the most is Line in the Sand. Its a more melodic song, soothing guitar and keyboard, broken up by bass and drum hits. I abesoultly love this cd, I really can't think of anything that I don't like, and if anyone stole it, or if I ever lost it, I would march right out and grab another copy. I recomend this CD for people that like anger ans angiush, mixed in with sadness and pain.