This Is Love, This Is Murderous review by Bleeding Through

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
Bleeding Through: This Is Love, This Is Murderous

You just can't compare this band to any other, their just Bleeding Through. With great guitaring from Brian Leppke (squeels) and Scott Danough. Truly amazing bassing from Ryan Wombacher, the ideal drummer Derek Youngsma, the best lookin keyboardist Marta, and to top it all off the great screaming done by Brandan Schieppati. They were influenced by many bands, some of these bands are: Slayer, Iron Maiden, Johnny Cash, and Megadeth.

they thought of lyrics that wqill get stuck in your head, and that you can sing (or scream) to at their concerts. For exaple: "Drown me in a pool of my blood. It's getting harder just to breathe. I'll suffocate you faster just so you can't see" and "F--k you forever I'll despise you for the rest of these days f--k you forever I'll f--king hate you for the rest of my life." Brandan is just amazing, it's so hard for me to describe what it's like.

Like I said before, I just can't compare this to any other album. For the most impressive songs on this album, I would have to say "On Wings Of Lead", "Mutilation", and "Revenge I Seek" I just love this album to death just the sound of it makes me want to go to their concert again and again and I always listen to them before any concert I go to, to get my pumped up, it's just amazing. If I ever lost it, I would rip my house apart looking for it, then my cars, then if I don't find it, I will buy a new one.

archangelseren
    good album if you like a hardcore metal(core) sound a deep scream that will fcuk with your brain..... it sometimes hurts!