His Last Walk review by Blessthefall

• Released: Apr 10, 2007
Blessthefall: His Last Walk

Whilst they have done nothing inventive or new, they stand out proudly amongst all the generic hardcore bands out there. The guitar work is nice and varied, the drums are brilliant (besides the snare - nasty sound) and the bassist does a pretty decent job. The songs are structured pretty well, with not a single bad song on the whole record in my opinion.

Lyrics aren't usually important to me, however, these are quite well written. Many fresh topics are covered and even non-christians may enjoy the words. When it comes to the vocals, all that is heard is pleasant. Craig has a beautiful voice, as opposed to a menacing scream. Jared also does some screams, an he also has some power to boast.

Overall, this album is worth the full price. There isn't much to dislike and as a bonus, the guys put on the best live show I've seen with had Craig (Beau is pretty bad live). If this album were stolen or lost, I' buy it again; it does stand as my favourite album.

mssrulez
    randomhero93 wrote: anyone else but me have the 10:34 version of the song His Last Walk, and lol hard at the last 3 and a half minutes?
    Yes lol