Blindspott review by Blindspott

• Released: Jan 4, 2005
Blindspott: Blindspott

Blindspott has a sound like no other. They are heavy but melodic, with almost dream-like vocals. The guitars are heavy half the time, but clean melodic riffs the other half. The drummer has a very sharp, clean style, and the bass doesn't really have anything interesting (but still sounds good). They have a vocalist, guitarist, drummer, bassist and DJ/sampler.

The lyrics are a little weird. Some lyrics speak about how drugs can screw you up. Others speak about stuff that I personally don't understand. But every song has left me with a feeling that no other band could match.

My personal favorites are "Fall Down" and "Nil By Mouth." I love the way this band puts an eerie quality into their music, while still retaining some elements that will make you cry or wanna jump around the room bangin your head. If this was stolen, I'd castrate the dude who did it and then buy a new album with his balls.

Idiot_Son
    Rosetta Stoned
    Idiot_Son wrote: bad news guys, Blindspott are finished. they are just doing a farewell tour now, and then thats all folks.
    Yep so it's goodbye to a great New Zealand band but at least they were great while they lasted.
    blindman-07
    bloodred16
    mitch311 wrote: This is way better then there second album
    I beg to differ. Their second album was amazing!
    sideperu
    blindman-07 : i dont beleive their gone for ever i think theyl come back one day.that amount of greatness cant be destroyed!!!
    lets hope not. blindspott were boring. their guitar was boring, as were the lyrics, song structure and compisition. one album was enough.