Blindspott Review

9.7
 9.6
review (1) 6 comments vote for this album:
Blindspott Reviewed by: unregistered, on november 21, 2005

Sound: Blindspott has a sound like no other. They are heavy but melodic, with almost dream-like vocals. The guitars are heavy half the time, but clean melodic riffs the other half. The drummer has a very sharp, clean style, and the bass doesn't really have anything interesting (but still sounds good). They have a vocalist, guitarist, drummer, bassist and DJ/sampler. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are a little weird. Some lyrics speak about how drugs can screw you up. Others speak about stuff that I personally don't understand. But every song has left me with a feeling that no other band could match. // 9

Overall Impression: My personal favorites are "Fall Down" and "Nil By Mouth." I love the way this band puts an eerie quality into their music, while still retaining some elements that will make you cry or wanna jump around the room bangin your head. If this was stolen, I'd castrate the dude who did it and then buy a new album with his balls. // 10

Comments