Blink-182 review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Blink-182: Blink-182

When you hear the new blink 182 self-titled album you will also hear a new blink 182. They have matured and the sound in the album proves it. The sound in this album will be a surprise for all the blink 182 fans.

The lyrics in this album are different just like the sound is. The lyrics in this album are an improvement from their last two albums (Enama of the State, and Take off your Pants and Jacket). I think they are trying to change to a darker, sadder side, and this album is just the begining.

I do enjoy listening to this album but I don't think this is their best work. The best they ever released was "Dude Ranch", but thats just my opinion. All songs are nice to listen to, but I enjoyed "violence", "down" and "I miss you". If someone stole this album I would buy it again, yes it was that good, but also because I am a huge blink fan who like any other fan has all of their favorite bands records. I know some of you argue and say that they are pop-punk and others say they are punk, well this album proves that they are pop-punk. As a huge blink fan I would like to say that this album is worth every penny you waste on it.