Blink-182 review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Blink-182: Blink-182

This album has definitely shown alot of difference between their past albums...the riffs are harder, no two songs really sound the same, they use some different instruments, and seemed to have experimented around with alot of stuff. For instance, they have fast paced songs (Stockholm Syndrome, Go) and then turn right back around and have slow, meaningful ballads (I Miss You, I'm Lost Without You). The only "song" I didn't really like was "The Fallen Interlude" it was more of a hip hopish thing, but all together the sound is great. Tom's new signature guitar sounds awesome, Mark's bass is at its best, and Travis is as awesome as ever...definitely a 5. PS: Teeny boppers aren't gonna like most of the songs on here...

Tom and Mark have always been awesome at writing, and there's no difference here...I couldn't think of any of this shit in my entire life! All of the album is more mature, so there aren't anymore songs about having sex with a dog, and I know that will dissapoint some "fans", but it truly is better. Tom and Mark's voices fit perfectly with all of the music and it's flat out awesome...5 all the way.

My overall impression on this album was that it was great! It definitely shows maturity for the whole band and is a huge step up from their past stuff. It really shows just how much music means to them...I would VERY highly recommend that you pick up this album. My favorite songs are "Feeling This", "Obvious", "Stockholm Syndrome", "Down", and "Here's Your Letter"...my least favorite is "The Fallen Interlude" mainly because of it's hip hop sound. I would definitely re-buy this album if it was lost or stolen...if you don't already have it...GET IT NOW!