Blink-182 review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Blink-182: Blink-182

First of all this is blinks best album, anyone who agrees otherwise is wrong. The sound is awesome on every song, and this album even has different guitar, bass and drum sounds, lets not forget the intro to feeling this. I miss you sounds amazin with the cello sound. Finally the album is capped off with piano in several songs which sounds rad.

The lyrics are amazin. Stockholm Syndrome is probably one of the best lyrical songs I've heard in ages. Also I Miss You the words for the chorus stay in your head for ages after you've heard that song. If you thought Blink were immmature listen to this album because you will see that they are amazin musicians. The lyrics go with the mood for every song on the album, as there is happy, sad, aggressive, and mellow. Tom and Mark both sound awesome.

This will be the best cd you have bought in ages. Perhaps 3 main songs stand out being feeling this, I Miss You, and the unforgetable Stockholm Syndrome. But all of the other songs are pure genious. Those of you whol thought blink were rubbish what are they doing with robert smith from the cure on the album! There is nothing I would change about the album. If I lost this album I wuld be straight to the store for another one and would not be bothered paying the money. Overall a genuine masterpiece from the best band in the planet today!