Blink-182 review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Blink-182: Blink-182

The things te blink lads do for your ears are amazing! This has one of the best sound quality and diversity on any of the Blink Albums. They have expanded into different instruments and techniques, and multiple guitar parts. And what can I say about Travis's drumming? Superb.

The lyrics on this are perfect. They fit in with all there songs, and have so much more meaning then any of there older songs (don't get me wrong I love there older songs!) Tom hits every note perfectly, and his vocals really add to the songs. Marks melodic voice is perfect in songs like "Stockholm Syndrome" and "I Miss you." Overall, the singing by both Mark and Tom is just perfect for this album and all the songs!

This is definately the most mature album that Blink have released. All its songs have meanings and feeling behind them, and they are definately in a leauge of thier own with this amazing album. It is unfair to say they've "Sold Out" and "They've lost the punkiness." This album defies punk, it is punk, and it is beyond punk. All the songs on here are quite simply astouding, there is not one that I would skip. Some of the best are: Feeling This, I Miss You, Stockholm Syndrome, Down, All Of This, Always and Easy Target. This Album is amazing, go buy it now! A must have for all Blink 182 fans!