Blink-182 review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Blink-182: Blink-182

There last album take off your pants and jacket was ok with a few exceptions it was more poopy. Sorry, but it was good enought to let me get there new cd. this cd as totally improve, now that the Blink mebers are all like 30 they have to be mature and to fans who want the old imature stuff just play the old records. This new cd they went back to punk but they almost seem a little emo since every song is about girls except the fallen interlude. There new stuff sounds more like the 80's which I like it remends me a little of pink floyd and the cure. As a fellow punk, gutarist, vocalist, and a fan of good music they have a new taste with old qualties and good songs which win over me. Feeling this is now my current anthem. There guitar and bass parts and not complex(hey I learned some of the guitat parts) but very creative in the sense u can tell they use new methods of getting different sounds and more than one kind of the same instument to accomplish there own specific sound. It way also sound a little like the side project Box Car Racer. I look forward to seeing more of the same kind of music for the future.

The lyrics are fantastic and are like poetry. They deal mostly about girls and reltionships but on a more serious note. The song about being in space and not wanting to come home haunting remends me of how hard life is. Feeling this, I miss you down, and the one song featureing david smith from the cure show there lyrics are hauntingly beatiful or jst the great lust of sex. They cover all serious topics that you could want in a song. Since this album is self tittled it probly means this is there new way of music and I think they will eventually be a rembered group for it.

One of my favorite albums thats why I had to give it a reveiw. Travis - the druming is world class overall. God bless you and I'm sure your mom is smiling down on u from heaven. Tom and Marh have great vocals and great lyrics. they are now a band that has done serios and silly albums. This is a great improve ment from take off your pants and jacket. This style of the future kicks ass. I could go on talking bout this but I really wanna go skate boarding. So Blink 182 nice album I look forward to your work in the future but I'm only a punkass 14 year old what the hell do I know. Rock on.