Blink-182 review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Blink-182: Blink-182

This cd has a much deeper sound to it then their other cd's. In I Miss You they used all acoustic guitars and it sounded great. I loved The Fallen Interlude. In the intro of Asthenia, Tom's guitar made the coolest sound ever. In I'm Lost Without you at the end Travis' drum solo was crazy. Now that's good drumming. This cd compared to their other ones has a much better sound.

Their lyrics really spoke to me. Everything they were saying was just so true. I think this time around they matured alot which is a good thing, at first I was kinda afraid that the cd would just sound bad. But I loved this cd and it's my favourite so far. The lyrics themselves were lustful and really strong. I love, and when I say love I mean love Tom's voice. I like Mark's voice because in some songs it's kinda depressing. I think this cd has better lyrics because now in their lyrics their serious and In their old cd's they kinda reminded me of 14 year old guys-but don't get me wrong I liked that but I also liked that they grew up.

This cd is awesome and totally worth the money. The songs I liked the most were Stockholm Syndrome, Down, Easy Target, All Of This - I loved that Robert Smith was on this track, I miss you, and I'm Lost Without You. I also liked The Fallen Interlude. But I loved all the songs. I loved everything about it and hated nothing. I'm not the kind of person who gives something a perfect grade but this cd deserved it. If on the slightest chance it got lost or stolen I would for sure buy a new one. I was very impressed with how much they matured.