Blink-182 review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Blink-182: Blink-182

Blink 182 stepped it up big time with this album. A more mature Blink but maybe a better Blink. Musically this album came out as one of there best. It shows alot in a band when they can put together an album like this. For Blink 182 this album sounded so different, still alot of fast Blink beats but at the same time, they got down to it and put some time into the creation of the songs. Kinda pissed that they didn't do any joke songs on it but its still a kick ass album, a must have.

Lyrically Blink's best. Alot of there other albums were aall about getting loud and fast and punk music. On there self titled they took some time in creating a lyrically sound album that alot of people can relate too. Whether its the soft but lyrical sound of I Miss You or even the letter at the end of Violence. It shows alot to put something that deep in there. And Violence is a pretty good song as well. I've listened to Blink for a long time and every album they seem to get better and better.

For a Blink 182 album by far this was the best. Or at least a close tie with chesire cat but anyways. It doesn't get much better then to here the fallen interlude play or the great guitar beats on Stockholm Syndrome or Go. From start to finish a good album, I really can't say anything bad about it. Exept for the fact that when I bought the album the first day it came out, I miss you was my favorite song but now that they've over played it so much its really not so great. Definitly a album to buy and for that matter all the other Blink 182 albums are good to by too.