Blink-182 review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Blink-182: Blink-182

It was so good! Kinda wish Tom would write more solos in all of the cds, but riffs are catchy! Mark (bass/vocals) and Tom's (guitar/vocals) voices have matured so much, and the contrast between voices is wonderful! Mark has a bassy voice, while Tom's is whiney (good!) and treble. You can really hear the bass, which is awesome. Less fast but awesome!

More serious lyrics, and like I said before beautiful voices! I loved all songs especially I Miss You, Here's Your Letter, and Easy Target! Everyone can relate to it! Wish they'd write another joke song.

They were here before punk rock was born, in fact they were birth! They beat every other band by far! All songs were immpressive especially Easy Target, I Miss You, Here's Your Letter, and Stockholm Syndrome! Did not hate anything, except I wish it was more funny! If I ever lost it I would buy a new one, and if someone stole it I would beat the crap out of them and if they didn't give it back I would make everyone hate them, beat them up all the time, talk bad about them and buy a new one!