Blink-182 review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 5.3 Decent
Blink-182: Blink-182

I was a big Blink fan at one time. This album flat out disappointed me. It seemed to fake and a lot what they've done before. Tom's guitar was average, Travis' drumming was nowhere near as good as he used to be. Mark's bass was actually the only thing I did really like about the album. It was fairly good. Other than that thought it was a disappointment.

Tom did a lot more singing on this album and I think that's the reason it was weaker. He has a voice that sounds like he's just hitting puberty and it gets annoying. Mark is a very good singer but didn't do near enough. If he sang quite a bit more I'd say he could have saved the album.

This is nowhere near the caliber of any of their previous albums. The only good song that I really like on the CD was "Stockholm Syndrome." Sure they had a couple of songs that were ok like "Obvious" and "Always," which is a good chick song but they definetly lost their edge. They've broken up now, and I will buy their greatest hit CD but I'm definetly didappouinted they had to finish off their career with a suck ass CD like this. Who knows, maybe they'll get back together and play some better stuff some day. I wouldn't suggest you buy this album if you were a fan of any of blink's work from the '90s-2001.