Blink-182 review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Blink-182: Blink-182

The sound was absoloutly awesome and the effects with the speakers, a very deep sound, the music was well put together, good guitar, but yet, a pretty fun CD. The only story attached to this thing is that I was workin' all summer, and I'd thought I'd get that CD my parents were suprised to know I liked that type of music, I bought, $25.00 that thing was! And then I just listened to it, the end, isn't it heart Warming? The music style on this CD was way more serious than most of there other work, there, was no "I Wanna F--k A Dog In The Ass," it was kinda suprising, but at the same time very good.

Lyrics, way more serious, I loved them, it was nice to hear the Blink 182 boys finally turn into Blink 182 men that were actually kinda lyrically serious about there music! The whole thing fit pretty good with the music I'd have to say! Tom Delonge, why do you have to have this whole accent? Oh well, it's pretty funny!

I think it compares because everyone's going all "emo" today in the whole music scene, but the sound is also pretty original. I get a more serious impression from the album but it's nice, I can actually enjoy this instead of flipping to the next song when guests are over from the fear that they would hear "Family Reunion." What I love about it: good music, original, it has substance to it, deep sound, good sound, full sound, yay! What I hate about it: that damn 6 min. song at the end of the CD that goes on and on about nothing!