Buddha review by Blink-182

• Released: Jan 1, 1994
Blink-182: Buddha

I have to admit that the sound quality is garbage. But what they lose in sound quality they make up for in music quality. It has a real pop-punk sound to it. All three instruments have there own little solos and lines. It is really a pleasure to listen to. I have had it for over a year now and still listen to it frequently. Amazing CD, although I can only give it a 4 because of the sound quaility.

Same as Blink is now. Most of the songs are about girls. But there are a few that arn't like T.V. and My Pet Sally, both of which are hilarious. I think their lyrics on Buddha are more in depth than on their later albums though. Probably because they were still in high school at the time and put alot of their feelings into their songs. The singing is decent, same as blink is now. The best singing though is Mark's vocal solo on T.V. "La la la la lala la la la lala la la la la lala la la la"

Being Blink's first album you can't expect it to sound as good as Dude Ranch or Enema but it is still awesome. The best songs are: Carousel, Fentlozer, My Pet Sally, and Toast and Bananas. It is defintly worth buying especailly if you love Blink's earlier stuff or just love pop-punk.