Cheshire Cat review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 6, 2000
Blink-182: Cheshire Cat

I love the Chersire Cat ablum. I think it is one of their best ablums and is defiently more punk than their other ones. The sound quality isn't that great but much better than Buddha but hey it's their first record. There a lot of great guitar riffs and bass riffs in this ablum like Mark's bass in Carousel and Tom's awesome guitar intro in M&Ms. I give it a 4 because of sound quality.

While most of the lyrics on this ablum are just about girls, they are still very good and also humorous. Like Ben Wah Balls, a song about a man who doesn't know he is dating his daughter. Some people may think it's crappy but I think its pretty clever and creative. Another great song, lyrically, is Peggy Sue. Talking about how as a teenager your rights are limited by your parents, and the band is able to write this song in an orginial and humorus way. Tom and Mark are still learning to sing, but their terrible voices dont bother me. It gives the ablum its charm.

I think chersire cat is an awesome ablum and it does compare to some ablums today. It kicks Sugarcults new ablum's ass. Every song on this ablum is excellent and doesnt sound like the other. My favorites are Carousel, M&Ms, Ben Wah Balls, Toast and Banannas, Wasting Time, and Peggy Sue. The thing I lvoe about Chersire cat is that it is orginial. You will never find an ablum that sounds like it. And that it is humorous (depends.) Of course someone would try and steal this ablum. It's very good. I would kick thier ass if they stole or buy a new one.

NiK-117
    their voices in this album are great, definitly one of the main reasons i like it. like zuluwarrior said, it gives it its charm.
    J.B€cK/-\
    I like this album. Blink 182 sound good there. Peggy Sue, Toast and Bananas and Carousel are good ones