Dogs Eating Dogs review by Blink-182

• Released: Dec 18, 2012
  • Reviewer's score: 6.7 Neat
Blink-182: Dogs Eating Dogs

I support Blink-182 since 1996. I was in about 10 concerts, all were in 1996-1998, when I live in Los Angeles. I'm a great fan of them. When they released Blink-182 self titled I was so excited because I like the punk music and the dark music, and the mature on the lyrics, the rhythms, the sounds were great. Same with "Neighborhhods". But "Dogs Eating Dogs" really impressed me. The mix of the rhythms, guitar, the underrated bass and fast and furious drums. "Boxing Day" is a very great acoustic song with great lyrics and guitar. "When I Was Young" were really great on the effects on the intro and the great voice of Tom. "Dogs Eating Dogs" with a beautiful lyric, were a mix of "When Your Heart Stop Beating" and "Hearts All Gone". "Disaster" with a great bass line and lyrics and "Pretty Little Girl" with the Yelawolf performance and the great Tom guitar.

I like the lyrics specially on "Boxing Day" and "When I Was Young". "Boxing Day" with the leaving of the women who loves, and she leaves after a beautiful day like Christmas, and "When I Was Young" with the longingly of when we are young. The lyrics was so perfect for an album who contains a great bass, voices, and drums. Tom DeLonge an is mature great voice and Mark Hoppus and his stamina and power to sing fastly and sing really, really good. The album impresses me. The lyrics are so, so very beautiful.

This album compares to "Neighborhoods" and self titled, because this three album are dark and mature in the feeling on the music. I like so much "Boxing Day", "When I Was Young" and "Dogs Eating Dogs". These three song are my favorite songs. I buy this album in iTunes and my brother buys it, because is a great album, you weren't disappointed if you buy this records, and the music it doesn't compare to their first albums "Cheshire Cat", "Buddha" and "Dude Ranch". This album is really good. (I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm Chilean but I live in L.A.)