Dude Ranch review by Blink-182

• Released: Jun 17, 1997
Blink-182: Dude Ranch

This is the classic earlier sounds of Blink 182, with songs that are not really that serious, especially when you look at the album booklet. They've got that catchy pop-punk sound with the nice little gutiar riffs, with matching bass, and a fast pace drum beat. Listening to it - they don't really have complicated music to play-but their pretty simple music is really catchy and contagious.

Again can we ever take Blink 182 that seriously, especially with their lyrics and actions? Lyrics don't really have some complicated message behind them-but they make their point, and that's all that matters. As for the singing well obviously they aren't exactly a threat to Mariah Carey or Celine Dion (I know those are sad examples), but they have their style and it works for them. Though I kinda like Tom's voice better than Mark's, but they're both pretty decent, nonetheless.

This is a great album for Blink 182 fans, and it probably got some new fans too. I'm telling you-it's f--kin' contagious, you just can't help liking it. I love that blink seems to have a great sense of humor they don't take things so seriously, and it reflexes on their albums. If it were stolen or lost I'm hunt down the stealer or search the damn city for it, ot maybe I'll just buy another copy of the album.