Enema of the State review by Blink-182

• Released: Sep 27, 1999
  • Reviewer's score: 3.3 Poor
Blink-182: Enema of the State

I got this cd because I heard these people talking about how good Blink 182 was. When I got it I was majorly dissapointed. First of all, the guitarist is not very good, the singing is poor, and the songs are bad, making it impossible for the whole thing to sound good. Blink 182 is punk rock, which might be why I dislike them so much. They seem a lot like Sum 41.

I couldn't understand a lot of the lyrics because the singer was horrible. I mean horrible. I could be their singer! And I suck at singing! I looked up the lyrics in the booklet thing that came with the cd, and I found the lyrics were very immature and pointless. I mean "remember the time that I spilled the cup, of apple juice in the hall please tell mom this is not her fault". I mean the what the heck does that have to do with the song?

I'm not going to say they are the worst band ever, because that would be an opinion and I found that most people dont think that, but I think they are the worst band ever. The drummer was talented but hey, thats just the drummer. The drums don't make the songs any better. Sure it's good to have a good drummer, but still. I guess I would highly reccomend this cd if you like Sum 41. I found both bands equally suck and are the same style of music. If this album were stolen, I don't know. I wouldn't really care.