Enema of the State review by Blink-182

• Released: Jun 1, 1999
  • Reviewer's score: 4 Poor
Blink-182: Enema of the State

The sound was horrible, compared to all of their other albums and a lot of the other albums I listen to (mostly classic rock albums). I would suggest this to anyone whose into modern-day punk. I guess one of the reasons I dislike the sound so much is I never really had a thing for the sound of punk music. I always thought it was a disgrace to music. I heard somewhere they were inspired by green day (in their music) so I guess if you like green day you might want to check out this album (I dont like green day).

The lyrics are very immature, but they seem like typical lyrics for a modern-day punk band (about unfairness in parents and trouble in getting girls etc.) The singer(s) arent very skilled but I know how hard it is to sing and play an instrument at the same time so I can't blame them.

This album wasn't horrible, like some of the reviews before this one have said. Some songs are ok, like Adams Song (which has some pointless lyrics but an ok riff). If this album were stolen, I'd try to get it back from the person who stole it, but if I couldn't I wouldn't care too much.