Enema of the State review by Blink-182

• Released: Jun 1, 1999
Blink-182: Enema of the State

Ok to start, why are all of you being so harsh about this album? It's a really great album, and I think Blink 182's best. I'm a fan so I'm gonna be biased but come on this album rocks! I was into heavy metal, and scremo etc, but then I listened to this CD and, I was completely converted 2 punk (but obviously heavy metal still rocks). The sound is awesome and tom is a great guitarist, and Mark is great at bass, just because they dont show off doesnt mean they dont rule! This album is great when you dont want something too heavy and any Blink 182 fan will love it! If you don't have it go out right now and buy a copy.

Loads of people judge the band because theyre lyrics arent whiney and about politics and s--t, but they even said in an interveiw that they don't wana express their political views through music and if you don't like it tough. Aliens Exist is the best song and its lyrics are great.

I love this album, and I personally think its their best. Songs like, Aliens Exist, Whats My Age Again, All The Small Things and Adam's Song are all great. In their later albums Blink 182 move on from this album alot, and I think its a shame because this is the ultimate Blink album. I love it because I can listen to it when I'm down or high and it never gets old. If it was stolen I would go and hunt the guy who stole its ass down and kill him. Then buy a new copy.