Enema of the State review by Blink-182

• Released: Sep 27, 1999
Blink-182: Enema of the State

The sound is sooo amazing! Travis's first album with blink, the drums was fast and really upbeat. Adam's song's drum is so offbeat but goes with the song. mark's voice sounds really good and the guitar is simple and fun to play. The drums in Dumpweed blew my mind and Aliens Exist is funny and has a special meaning to Tom. Tom voice has matured a little bit since Dude Ranch and Chesire Cat and All The Small things can convert anyone to start listing to their music, as well as Whats My Age Again.

The lyrics are from the heart and Adam's Song is sad and depressing but it can mean alot to some kids and it did to me. Tom can write really good music and his voice is so puny but he is one of my favorite singers. The Party Song is so fast and so melodic all in one song. Blinks music is so catchy and so from th heart.

The album is not as great as Dude Ranch. Probly the most impressive song is Adam's Song, the drums are just so crazy! The lyrics in it are so good and mean so much. I love everything in the album. I wish it had a little more serious songs on it coz they did so well with Adam's Song they are a really good and if I lost one of their albums I would deffintly buy it again. It means alot to me I'd give it 2 thumbs up. I'd give it three if I had another hand.

blinkoneeighty2
    2nd best only to Dude Ranch mutt and going away are great songs genine(the girl on the cover)is the best part of the album!
    wtfguitarist
    blink 182 was best with enema of the state and dude ranch but then when they came out with newer stuff it was mor pop less punk which i didnt like because in take of your pants and jackets it was still punk but a little less than they were before and then in their self titled cd they just kinda wernt punk at all compared to before