Enema of the State review by Blink-182

• Released: Jun 1, 1999
Blink-182: Enema of the State

One of the best albums ever and a must buy! Every song is fantastic this album is amazing. The music is punk-rock and when you start listening to it is impossible to stop. The sound is great and really original. They really know how to rock it. Tom Delonge is the guitarist, Mark Hoppus is the Bassist and Travis Barker is the drummer. The sound is amazing you have to get this album.

Classic lyrics and perfectly executed. They go over stuff that you encounter in every day life so it pulls you in and on top of that their voices sound great and they are funny! I know all the words and that's big for me it's just so great. Really the only song that takes a serious side is 'Adam's Song' but whaoooh! it's so good I learnt the tab for it.

One of the best albums of all time. It revolutionized punk-rock forever. Every song is impressive you have to get this album! I love everything about it and I would defiantly buy it again if it was lost or stolen. You can't get much better than this. Every song is a hit.

A.U.S.T.I.N.
    jshrn31 wrote: Im actually suprised ppl called this their best album. I think its their worst
    what do you think is their best then?