Flyswatter review by Blink-182

Blink-182: Flyswatter

The sound quality on this album is totally crap, but that is because "Flyswatter" was not an actual CD. It is Blink-182's 1st demo tape. It was recorded in Scott Raynor's garage (the original drummer). If you are a hardcore Blink fan like me you should get this album because the songs on it are really good.

The lyrics are really ace well the parts you can understand. If you go to blink-182.org you will get all the lyrics. Plus it is a really good Blink site. If you own "Buddha" or "Cheshire Cat" you will know that they were not as good singers as they are now but you think the voices still rock, get this album.

This is a part of Blink history and it should be in every CD collection of a Blink-182 fan. You will be able to get the album from eBay at about 5! The best songs I think are the last 2, #7 "The Longest Line" and #8 "Freak Scene." I love this album the only thing I don't like is the sound quality and if it was stolen or lost I would deffinatly buy it again. It is definitely worth buying especially for like a fiver from eBay the only other bad thing is you can't get an actual CD. You can only get copies as it was recorded onto a tape.