Flyswatter review by Blink-182

Blink-182: Flyswatter

This is Blink 182's first demo (on cassette) they made back in 1992. The sound isn't good at all, but that's to be expected. It was recorded in a garage and its on cassette. Without a doubt, this is Blink's best. I think they should go back and either remaster it or totally do all the songs over again. To any hardcore Blink 182 fan, or even someone just getting into them, find this demo.

Blink 182 is always able to come up with awesome lyrics. Whether it's a deep song about being in space and not wanting to come back because the world isnt that great, to a song about having sex with a dog, they always get it done. The lyrics on this album are deep. Great lyrics on songs like "Alone" and "Time" make this really stand out. Good lyrics along with great guitar, bass, and drums.

For an early demo, this is awesome. This demo got Blink signed on to a record company in 93. This demo doesn't compare in any way to any other of Blink's later stuff in their career. This is definitly something worth searching for. I've been a Blink 182 forever and this is in my top 3 favorite albums.