Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

The band is very good with their style of music. The story behind the album is probably to compile all the stuff the band ever did which were the fans favorites since the band broke up. I think that they were actually goin for a punk rock type sound and honestly they achieved it.

The lyrics are amazing and they totally fit with the songs. Some of the lyrics are really cool and sometimes funny at points. Tom and Mark are really good musicians in my opinion and they sing very well.

I can compare it to alot of artists like Bad Religion for the style of music. I like Adams Song, Dammit, Man Overboard (which was the song they made when they thought they were gonna break up for the first time), All The Small Things, Whats My Age Again, The Rock Show, basically I might aswell say every song. I love everything about this album except the fact that I didnt get the limited edition CD+DVD one but I bought the DVD so I'm happy (I'm just missing some extra stuff but its still alright), If it were stolen Id beat up the person who took it and if it were lost I'd buy it again for sure.