Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

This album was made after they broke everyone's hearts by breaking up and starting other new things. In some of the songs they have the two voices of Tom Delonge and Mark Hoppus fit perfectly together. They have some pretty cool guitar effects and drum rolls and drum beats. They also have some voice effects.

As you know childish Blink 182 was always talking about teenage love and other funny things. The lyrics can be pretty meaningful like the Adam's Song. Blink 182 does a good job of making the lyrics go perfectly with the intruments. I idol Tom DeLonge and Mark Hoppus because of their really cool voices. All in all the lyrics are prefectly fit with the instruments.

Blink 182, as all you fans know, have many great songs. This album has pretty much all of their main songs that became videos. I would have to say that the songs that stand out are Not Now, First Date, What's My Age Again, and probably Feeling This. I love all of the songs on the album. The only problem is that they have so many good songs that they left out some really awesome songs from this album. If I lost this album I would definately buy another one.