Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

This band was the start of pop-punk and really made an impression with their albums like Enema Of The State which went multi-platinum! Their songs have been worshiped by the public but like every band they break up sooner or later so here is their greatest hits on one album! The sound changes from earlier songs, which are more punk than pop, to later ones, which are more pop than punk, but all the songs on this album are great! Blink have changed alot since their first album by adding more effects into their music and using guitar effects. They have also made two new songs which are fantastic and they pull off producing one of the new songs!

Blink lyrics are probably one of the most catchiest lyrics of any band, you can get one of their songs stuck in your head for a long time trust me! The lyrics are alot like the music because when they want to make a sad song they will write music and lyrics that are sad and you can clearly hear this! Their singing has improved alot since their first album but the singing is really good now!

Other artists may have brilliant solos and great riffs but blink stand out with their simple but great sounding music which most people dont like but I think this is really cool! The most impressive songs are Adam's Song, Feeling This, Not Now (the new song) and Man Overboard! I think blink is the best band ever so I love the whole album and honestly there is not one thing I dont like on this album! If I ever lost it (yeah right) I would definetly buy it again!

Swinger
    I've also heard this CD was the best but I don't really care for Blink-182 as nuch as I used to but I can say alot of their songs are good.
    p8ntballerz182
    dudes i own this cd and dvd now stop reading this qoute and get out of the house and get them they are great!!!