Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

The sound of this album is very good, all the songs sound slightly similar but there all very good (mind you it is thier Greatest Hits). There isn't really story attached to the album, but nearly all the songs are about girls. It is a typical punk album but it is also one of those albums that you can sit and listen to every song.

The lyrics are good they can make things rhyme but still have it make some sense (in M&Ms Mark makes the words bath and laugh rhyme). They can harmonise well and they can change they way they sing when the music changes which gives it a good contrast.

I think this album is simalar to Green Day's Dookie album because of the fast punk songs. The most impressive songs on the album for me are What's My Age Again? and Another Girl, Another Planet. I love the fact that they made a Greatest Hits album at all but I dont like that they didn't put Mutt on the album. If it were lost or stolen I probably wouldn't buy another copy.

El Reina real
    I used to be in love with these guys! Sucks that they broke up but at least they are doing other things with music! They are some funny guys!
    El Reina real
    I dont have this cd but their live cd "The Tom,Mark And Travis Show" is hilarious! I almost peed my panties.