Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

Blink 182 are a really good punk band. They are one of my favourite bands of all time. Although they have unfortunatly split up. The best songs on this great album are Rock Show, Adams Song, First Date, All The Small Things and the classic What's My Age Again. There were 3 members of blink 182 they were; Tom (guitar and vocals) Mark (bass and vocals) and Travis (drums) Most of the time the music is very fast like Rock Show. But sometimes it's slower like Stay Together For The Kids.

The lyrics are very very funny. Blink 182 have both Mark and Tom singing so that helps with the effect. They are both very very talented. They sing about all sorts of things from girls dumping them, from prom dates to something a lot ruder.

Compared to other punk heroes Blink 182 are up there with the likes of Green Day and the legendary Sex Pistols. The best songs are Rock Show, First Date, All The Small Things, I Miss You, What's My Age Again, Adams Song, Not Now and Roller Coaster. I recommend you go out and buy it, because it has all there best tracks (hence greatest hits). If I lost it I would definately buy it again even though I have them all on my iPod.

pedro_008
    Blink Rock'd when they we're together but honestly i hate the Transplants and Angels and Airwves but what the hell happened to Mark