Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

I loved Blink 182, they were my favorite band, and now, they have "Blink 182: Greatest Hits" as a farewell album. This is a great album, but it sucks that they've broken up. Anyway, this album has Blink 182's best songs from all their albums. This is a really cool CD, 15 tracks + 2 previously unreleased tracks, "Not Now" and "Another Girl, Another Planet" The two songs have the same sound from Blink 182's previous, self titled album, but I bet this would of have been an amazing album if they went throught with it. I still can't believe they've broken up, I'm going to miss them a lot.

The beginning tracks (Blink's earlier stuff) doesn't fit with the song at all. But after "Dude Ranch" they got a better hold on the lyrics, and turned out to be really, really good. All the songs go really good with the music, with Tom and Mark's great vocals.

I love this album, I would love it more though if it never ended. This album is irreplacable with another artist or group. My favorite songs are "Dammit" "Adam's Song" "Man Overboard" "Stay Together For This Kids" "Not Now" "Another Girl, Another Planet" "Down" and "Always," all a great bunch of amazing songs. This is a really good album, I love it, I've had it for months now, and it never gets old. You won't regret buying it.

shadowsofbodom
    i wont miss em, i cant believe any of my friends ever liked them, they tried to revive pop punk, damn them, THEY ARE ONE OF THE WORST BANDS EVER AND THEY'RE GAY
    Geektanic wrote: I LOVE THIS ALBUM... AND MEN!!
    THIS PROVES THAT PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO THEM ARE GAY TOO, ha i can stereotype!