Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

Once you have listened to Blink 182's Greatest Hits from one end to the other, you realize how much their sound has changed. At the start of their career they were probably a bit more punkish but as the songs go on you realize that their sound changes quite a bit and that's how they bcame the pop-punk band we know today. But all in all, it sounded great.

Blink 182's lyrics is probably where the band is most talented. In my opinion, "Adam's Song" is probably their best song lyrically. "Man Overboard" sounds like it is a song about former drummer Scott Raynor. As the band matured so did their lyrics, in the first few songs the songs were about high school and sex, while as the CD went it became more about their personal lives and love.

Dammit, Feeling This, All The SAmall Things, M+M's and What's My Age Again are my picks. Really though, there are no songs I hate on this album. Tom DeLonge might not be the most talented guitarist in the world but he did make some very catchy riffs such as Dammit and The Rock Show and without Blink 182 which I'm sure not many others would have thought of. A lot of young bands would not even bother playing if it weren't for Tom DeLonge, Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker. Let's all hope that they do the sensible thing and get back together.