Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

Being a punk rock lover, I grew up listening to Green Day mostly, but then I've heard of Blink 182 as an equally good punk band, so when I've decided to try them, I found that they were already dis-banded, so I decided to get a general sound of them by buying their geatest hits. Though they sing and play like typical punk bands, Blink 182 promotes some unique drum patterns, and the guitaring is really good, most of their songs may not be as good as Green Day and Nirvana, but they certainly wrote some great stuff like "What's My Age Again", "First Date" and so on, really good tunes, though the singing is average.

Like most bands in this genre, blink talks about masterbation, sex and girls, but out of all the bands I've listened to, Blink 182 is certainly the most funny, and I find myself giggling or laughing to their lyrics sometimes, they're not really great literature, but who cares? It's funny and entertaining and so it's recommended if you like humour with a few perverted bits in it.

Great album that will be a briliant introduction to would be Blink 182 fans like me, but I think if you're a hardcore blink fan, this will also be a nice way to compliment your collection, this album is good enough to rival American Idiot, Ocean Avenue, Nevermind and so on, if it were stolen, a not-really-hardcore Blink fan like me would try and buy another copy of it.

abuseillusions
    I just wanted you guys to know that dammit was not there first music video but M&Ms was. Other then that good job. The m&m's video is really hard to find but its there.
    blinkoneeighty2
    shadowsofbodom : i wont miss em, i cant believe any of my friends ever liked them, they tried to revive pop punk, damn them, THEY ARE ONE OF THE WORST BANDS EVER AND THEY'RE GAY
    dude...ur a FAG...u dont even know them...think u cool cuz u disagreed with all the people? well too bad... ur just the gayest person ive ever seen... theyre the best band ever....wtf revive pop punk???wtffff??? yeah....umm nooo ...they r way 100% punk...