Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

If your like me you want this straight to the point so here we go. The tracks come from all their CD's. Every CD they put out has their own sound mixed with the Blink 182 sound. Which is great meaning you'll never get bored of it. The tracks are all their better tracks even though they made so many good songs it's hard to say it's their better songs just really what became a video hit is on it. As you go through all the songs later on in the album you will notice thier is more keyboards in the tracks which just means they style has changed slightly but they still rock. All the songs are exciting and keeps you in a great mood. Well worth the money.

I really like the lyrics in most the tracks they have one or two of really funny lines which is great cause it keeps you in a good mood. The lyrics go to the tune of the song which is what a main thing in the music industry is strugling to deal with but they do it. They also have their serious songs e.g.: about divorce but they pull it off.

I guess if you have all their other albums you wouldn't really have to get it. I pratically got it for the 'collection.' Some of the stand out songs have to be Dammit, what's my Age Again, All the Small things, Adam's song, Man Overboard, First Date, Stay Together For The Kids, Feeling This, I Miss You, Down, Always and Not Now. 18 tracks including a bonus Live track. Just like all other Blink 182 albums in rockin' and diffantly worth a purchase.

Wazoo
    why did they put carosol and m+ms on it u don't have to have a song from each album and whats so great about All the small things? I like Aliens Exist better. I won't be home should have been a real song rather then a bonus track. its kinda cool that they broke up and made 2 other bands. I like Angels better