Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

Blink 182 has a very distinct sound to it. For some people, like me, who are listening to their music for the first time, it may sound just like noise. But after sometime of listening to it, you'll start to see the music behind all the the deafening drum beats and overwhelming power chords and the music behind the noise just rocks! a Each song is uniquely composed and played. For example, some songs like, 'Feeling This', can sound downright noisy at first. However, some songs like 'All The Small Things' are just great punk rock classics and songs like 'I Miss you' gently move you.

The lyrics, mostly about love, are great. They have incorporated some innovative lyrics into their songs that makes the song great and amazing. It is just simply indescribable. True punk rock. The singers rock! Tom sings with such a unique voice that no other singer can imitate him and Mark has a sometimes sad, or happy tone in his voice that just makes him another great singer.

Compared to other artists, this album/band rocks! Their style of music is original, nothing compared to the other artists and nothing you've ever heard of before. Some of the songs from the album that will immediately capture your attention are songs like All The Small Things, I Miss You, The Rock Show and Dammit. The songs are unique in every possible way and Each song is a great song in it's own way. If I loss this album or it gets stolen, I would most definitely buy it again, and maybe more of their records. Blink 182 rocks!

VegetaSWE
    A.U.S.T.I.N.
    VegetaSWE wrote: Wazoo wrote: why did they put carosol and m+ms on it u don't have to have a song from each album and whats so great about All the small things? I like Aliens Exist better. I won't be home should have been a real song rather then a bonus track. its kinda cool that they broke up and made 2 other bands. I like Angels better well they probably putet All the small things on the cd becouse it was there greatest comersial hit...and this is a greatest hits album...do you get the pont?. About Carusel and m+m's so are them 2 realy good song who easy fits on the cd.
    i wish they would have put anthem and anthem part 2