Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

The greatest hits CD is supposed to haev the best of the best, right? Well, Blink did'nt make this compilation themselves, the record companie picked out the list. If Blink made the track selection, I think that it would have differed. All in all, it contains a mixture of the good ol' days, and the newer ol' days. Carousel, Dammit, Josie, All The Small Things, What's My Age Again?, Adams Song, are all older songs that made the cut. They contain the upbeat styles that brought attention to Blink and got them in the buisness. The newer more songs with more feeling in them, although I think tom tried to hard to make them heart felt. All in all, he still had some of the old tom in him. The songs include Man Overboard, The Rock Show, First Date, Stay Together For The Kids, Feeling This, I Miss You, Down, and Always. The included two new tracks that were not previosly released. Not Now and Another Girl Another Planet. There is a mixture of styles. They probably have some of the best musically made music on the greatest hits, but not the best overall. I love blink, so I love all their music.

This is yet again a mixture of lyrics. They have lyrics about the perfect girlfriend, to having sex. This album has it all, alittle bit of flair, and a little edge, and a little rowdyness. Tom and mark both sing to the best in these albums. I think time to break up has some of the best lyrics, and should have been included.

Being the greatest hits album, it has the best of the albums so it can't really compare to the other albums, but they said it was a change and kept them interested in their music, so have to respect them for the changes in the newer music. It creates a nice blend of the old with the new.