Greatest Hits review by Blink-182

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Blink-182: Greatest Hits

Good ol' Blink 182. Great punk music. This album brings you back to the '90s. Greatest Hits shows you the simple yet fun power chords. The sound alone makes you want to just jump around, party, and rock out. Blink 182's songs vary, bringing you back to "Cheshire Cat" and "Blink 182". Each song can give you entertainment all the way through to good emotional value.

The lyrics aren't the best part of Blink 182, but some of them sure can be funny. "What's My Age Again?" I took her out, it was a Friday night. I wore cologne to get the feeling right. We started making out and she took off my pants. But then I turned on the TV. Greatest includes little stories within their songs that some people can relate to as well. Blink 182 also does a good job on choosing which vocalist to use, Tom DeLonge or Mark Hoppus. Each singer has their own unique voice.

blink-182 will bring you back to the '90s, reminiscing the past. Truly this is a band you wish had never of broken up. Pretty well most of the songs are great, because they are their "Greatest Hits". Of course, "What's My Age Again", "Adam's Song", "I Miss You", "Stay Together For The Kids", "All The Small Things", etc. all of them have their unique story to tell. Each one sounds different, but staying true to the blink-182 genre. Blink 182 is definitely one of those bands you can't help but love and cry for brining you back to when you were younger.

Elden G20
    DarkDallasNight
    tancanada
    pwninator123
    to the last reviewer: Emo has nothing to do with sadness at all, and sissy Emo is an oxymoron Emo is just a subgenre of Hardcore Punk with slightly more emotive lyrics you know nothing, jackass
    fretman5000
    tancanada wrote: DarkDallasNight wrote: Elden G20 wrote: i agree with shadowsofbodom, blink 182 are very very untalented.. the drummer is ok but the guitar is disgustingly basic. So basic yet Tom Delonge has inspired many to up the guitar as Mark Hoppus has with the bass. Talk about talent...Blink 182 will always be one of the greatest bands of our generation. i agree, crappy musicians that can make music like this are people that should be remembered for a loong time.
    Screw U cuz i dont like ur tone. Blink is a great band and kicks ur ass any day of the week. They r a punk icon and have made a ton of money. Whats wrong w/ that? Youre dissin the wrong people buddy.