Neighborhoods review by Blink-182

• Released: Sep 27, 2011
Blink-182: Neighborhoods

Blink has gone all out with the computer generated sounds and I think it sounds great. When you get a couple of songs through the album you will get the idea that Blink have grown up and so have their songs.

Tom (guitarist/singer) is a lot more mature with the lyrics and guitar sounds and he wants to make himself heard with his new and improved voice. Mark (bassist/singer) has always been very creative with lyrics and doesn't disappoint with "Neighborhoods".

01. "Ghost On The Dance Floor" - a very creative and catchy song. 02. "Natives" - one of those songs you can't get out your head. My favorite of the new album. 03. "Up All Night" - first song I heard of the new album and I love it. 04. "After Midnight" - a really well written song. One of my favorites. 05. "Snake Charmer" - one of the more complex song but still good. 06. "Hearts All Gone" - Mark spend almost 4 hours writing this song and it was well paid off. 07. "Hearts All Gone Interlude" - same as original song. 08. "Wishing Well" - Tom wrote this song really well. I want to really learn it. 09. "Kaleidoscope" - one of the best written songs on neighborhoods. Really fun and catchy. 10. "This Is Home" - another son that gets stuck in your head. 11. "MH 4.18.2011" - well played and sung. 12. "Love Is Dangerous" - very touching and understandable. 13. "Fighting the Gravity" - a very different vibe to all the other songs. When you first hear it you wont be impressed but listen to it a few time and it will grow on you. 14. "Even if she falls" - a fantastic song. Reminds me of their other song not now.