Take Off Your Pants and Jacket review by Blink-182

• Released: Jun 11, 2001
Blink-182: Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

Blink has changed. For the better? I think so. I loved all the previous albums, all the fast and electrifying sounds are still great memories to me. The sound on Take off you pants and jacket was good. I like that there wasn't one dominating track, just numerous hits. This can also be detrimental to the album and it did hurt them a little. With soo many good songs on the album, at the end of listening to the whole thing, I was confused as to which one would be the first song I would skip back to. But hell, does that even matter?

The lyrics are hot. Very well developed songs. The lyrics go along so well with the riffs and licks... I have no complaints, my head was still going back and forth and my devil finger sign was still high in the air. What more can you ask for?

I loved it. That sums up every useless work I have previously said. I'm not a professional cd reviewer so dont let me waste your time with some bulls*** terms that I will probably make up... Insatiable, Perplexed, Intimidatingly multi-dimensional... Does anyone know what the hell those words mean, I don't... If you don't have this album at the top of your cd collection, you are missing out on the wonder that is Blink 182!