Take Off Your Pants and Jacket review by Blink-182

• Released: Jun 11, 2001
Blink-182: Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

It's the same good old Blink sound but a bit more professional, and a bit experimental. They didn't spend much time on writing this album but I think it is very good. Though most people dislike it, I love it. Catchy tunes and everything a blink fan should want. I can't hear those comments like "the good old songs are better" because a band develops and if you're a fan of what they've done in the past, you have to say "I was a Blink fan" not "I am a Blink fan".

The lyrics are really good. On this record there are tracks for every mood: happiness, sadness, loneliness... even critical songs like "Anthem pasrt 2" and "give me one good reason" are on the cd. Very well!

I love this album, it's probably my favorite album of Blink 182. My favorite song is Give me one good reason, but all the songs are good. There are no songs that I skip, so you can listen to the full record to get a good feeling. The bonus tracks are also very cool, and different to other Blink songs. The joke songs are sounds of Blink like you never heard them before. All I can say is great!